The other evening my cousins Danielle and Matthew came over to babysit and give my wife and me a much needed Date Night. After we left, they hung out with our son, had a grand time, and eventually put him to bed. At that point, Matt and Dani sat on the couch to watch a movie on our ROKU.
- It’s so easy to use!
- The ROKU remote control buttons are intuitive!
- Netflix streaming has so many movies to choose from!
- It’s free!
So we told them how it works:
How to Stream Free Unlimited Movies to your TV
- Set up a Netflix account – the cheapest unlimited plan (about eight bucks a month) is all you need.
- Purchase a ROKU box – they are very reasonably priced and are super easy to use.
- Set up your ROKU with your TV – you just connect the cables and voila!
- Attach the player to your Netflix account – you enter a code on the screen.
- Enjoy your movie streaming experience!
You can search for movies on the Web or directly on the TV screen. With a huge (and growing) library of titles to choose from, you’ll never run out of entertainment. That’s why my wife and I gave up our expensive cable bill.
I know that Matt and Dani want a ROKU, with Netflix streaming. Try it out, you will too.
First visit? Play this video!
While building his businesses from the ground up, Joshua Bevan sought out some of the best mentorship. He has learned that the path to success is difficult and simple at the same time. Joshua has committed his life to learning how to, “Earn all you can. Save all you can. Give all you can.” Through videos, blogs and speaking events, he will pass that knowledge forward.